A good time was had by all

GoldenMotor.com

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
maniac57, The only reason I didn't build a trailer to pull the kids was not sure how to get the exhaust away. It's allways simple when you see how someone else done it. Thanks for posting the pictures. Now I may just build a trailer for my Worksman 79cc.

Don P

Sep 1, 2010
indiana
Hi all
nice rigs. i got grandkid that are getting old enuf to starting come over and spend nights. they live 50 miles away so i may build somthing to take em rides.

i would have put the sidecar in the right side just so i would take the hit from a car be for the kids. but thats just me.

I used to live in a small town in Illinois and they had a small newspaper that came out weekly. they had a social section that would decribe 80 year old ladys tea party.
but they always ended with. "AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!" lol

Last edited:

jimmymc2286

Nov 26, 2012
Indiana
Hi all
nice rigs. i got grandkid that are getting old enuf to starting come over and spend nights. they live 50 miles away so i may build somthing to take em rides.

i would have put the sidecar in the right side just so i would take the hit from a car be for the kids. but thats just me.
Don P, build you a rig for them kids. When my Great Grand Daughter comes over the first thing she wants to do is go to the barn and see the Shidecar as she calls it. I am having a lot of fun with it.

The reason I put the sidecar on the left is If I had it on the right I would run off the road while playing around and the sidecar will pull you into the ditch. It doesn't matter if someone hits the sidecar or the bike. We would all be in serious trouble. I thought about that a lot. I know it is possible that we could get hit by a car. But I know I would run it off the road. 100% run of the road, ? on getting hit. I played the odds.