Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default This Forum Rocks!

Hey all. I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate this forum. Reading through the countless posts and reading all the advice given to me, this site has saved me counless hours of frustration.

I haven't even got my first build up and running yet, but I am many hours closer simply because I stumbled across this site.

If it wasn't for this forum, I would probably be standing in the middle of a pile of parts, tears and blood right about now

Hopefully, I will be able to pass on some of the knowledge I gained here to others just starting out.....

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein
Old 03-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: This Forum Rocks!

Read all you can and you will learn all you need to know, and if you don't find answers a question will get you what info you need.

This forum is valuable to me as well.

Helped me especially with performance mods, and getting to know the engine which really helps when you are broke down somewhere, or something is acting up, helps to know what is going on so you can remedy the problem in the field with a few basic tools (that I don't leave home without!)
I love my Motor Bicycle, I love Beer, I'll try not to like them both at once.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Resident Mad Scientist

I feel the same way about this forum. I owe all you guys. I'd be lost without this repository of instruction and experience. I've been checking in here since late '09. My first build was a basic kit with only the slightest modification. As the years passed, I used what I learned here to braze together my own aluminum fuel tank, to build a replica carbide lamp, where to find white 26" tires, the best ways to mount a chain guide-wheel/tensioner, best ways to wire lights, and on and on. Yes indeed - this forum ROCKS!

"There is nothing wrong with wanting a motorbike that is an extension of your personal taste and fashion sense; if you must ride somewhere, I say do it with style!"
Old 03-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles

I concur... The 'other' forum blows!! I am a member there (& rarely post there anymore).

This is by far the best forum out there!
For motorized bicycle sales, service & engine kits in Los Angeles, please visit us at-

Follow VMB on facebook>>>

Follow VMB on Instagram>>>
Old 03-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Thumbs up Re: This Forum Rocks!

Rock On

Zombie68, your post reminds of all the reasons I joined this Forum!

Thank you, and thanks to everyone here at this great Forum!

Crazy Horse.
P.S. Builders check this thread for in depth info for Horizontal 4-stroke Honda crf50 Pitbike / Dirtbike / Atv engines:

These engines work best used for motorizing the Stretch Cruisers & Chopper builds.