If i where to sell my bike it would leave my house for 900$ I balanced the crank did extensive and necessary porting also added a 3rd transfer port.
Kent La Jolla
- 3rd transfer port
- Notched/windowed/ramped piston
- Drilled 4 oil holes for main bearings
- 2003 yz 80 expansion chamber
- milled cylinder .20 thou
- 74cc Puch hi comp head (vintage)
- Arrow's reed block kit
- NGK plug
- RST Suspension fork
- disc brake front wheel with 203mm rotor
- Avid elixir 3 dual piston Hydraulic front brakes
- 36t Sprocket
- CNS carb re jetted
- High quality SKF main bearings
Bike will cruise in the power band at 45mph. Will take decent size hills with ease. You can run this bike for miles at a time basically if it has gas it will keep on trucking.
The power band is awesome when it kicks in.
All said and done about $572 and a LOT of time.