Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Hi all

Hey everyone, name is jesse, i'm 19 years old and i have a real passion for china girl bikes. I've built 2 66cc bikes but ended up selling one before working out the bugs. My claim to fame is a road bike that runs like a champion and does 35-40mph top. I've used this forum for a good while but have never felt the need to register or post until now because previous users had already sought and recieved answers to all of my questions until now. Right now I am working on 66cc cruiser that I purchased from a vendor/friend and am completely stumped. My first motor started knocking badly and (I assume) ended up losing compression and dieing after running about a month and 500-800 miles. Luckily it was under warranty, so yesterday I opted to pick up a new moter and install it myself instead of having the vendor do it. No big right? Wrong. The install was routine until I tried to engage the clutch. I won't get into too much detail here but if anyone is seriously well versed in clutch problems (not common stuff like flower nut, dried grease, caught pads etc) please see my post I am about to write "Bucking bar pressure locks clutch under pressure (bearings?)" Thanks to all, I'm happy to finally be a bon afide forum member.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator
Smile Re: Hi all

Welcome to the forum Jesse, glad you joined us.