Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:53 PM
$50 Cruiser
Default Re: DUI Aftermath. The new guy...

chainmaker: I'll only be riding a couple times a week thru Montana winter- warm today 38*! LokTite; will do, thanks.

george_n_texas: It's pretty incredible huh? The 1st time HAS to be the last time man...

Bairdco: You're not being a downer. As a matter of fact, I do need to see the local laws myself. Thanks for the reminder.

Jim C.: 10 days? Planet California, my friend. Where few things are logical, and life is awsome. Yeah, I'm learning that it was a good deal!

RickRides: No need for em all to keep arguing and carrying on. And no need to re-invent the wheel. Stop doing anything that's not Constitutional. I hear some smart fellas took a couple days to write that thing... let's just do what it says right there! HUAW
Old 01-19-2013, 05:31 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: DUI Aftermath. The new guy...

Originally Posted by Jim C View Post
Rick I always thought there was salt water on both coasts (who knew?) The refusal to take the test is remaining silent it is a no contest plea. Driving drunk is not free speach and the ticket is a court order that can be refused but it has consequences. But he really got a good deal on the bike.
Hey Jim, I mentioned Both left coast in my mini rant, a political poke. No dui isnt free speech, they right to stay silent is got nothing to do with 1st Admendment. YEs a good deal on the bike. Like I was saying just the rambling of an irritated ole soldier