Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 12-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Bystanders

Originally Posted by mexican View Post
I would ride my motorized bicycle even if i just got 10mpg, the fun factor is what counts for me..
They are fun! thats for sure..
-Friction Burn-
Old 03-27-2015, 07:32 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Bystanders

Originally Posted by 2stroker View Post
How often does a person stop and wanna ask you about your kit. Every time i ride it seems like someone wants me to stop and ask me what im riding and how i built it. I always tel its a bumblebeebolton and i didnt build it i bought it.
Then they say where and how people are totally amazed that i go as fast as i do with a little wheel turning the bike tire..I have people stop and offer me ride in there truck..I tell em "I own a tahoe and a ford pickup truck. Im not riding this because i have to im riding it because motorized bikes are a blast! and it only cost a couple pennies to go a mile!" Alot of people have no idea about motorized bikes..It's like were do you think motorcycles came from!
I used to get asked once a month here. Usually at the gas station. I haven't rode in 2 years and people are still asking about it.
66cc grubee on flat black huffy cruiser.

93 octane race track gas, stihl fully synthetic oil, bp7hs.