Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Hello from St. Louis, MO

Hi everyone,

I have been glued to this forum for weeks now after my neighbor built a motor bicycle and let me take it for a spin. The smile on my face after riding said it all... I must have one.

Just ordered the bike and motor today and I'm as excited as a kid at christmas. I ordered a Nirve b-1 and a flying horse motor. I have a tendency to overdue things, and was ready to go full board with a worksman and every bell and whistle, but self restraint has won out (for now) There's always room for upgrades.

I am looking for information on rear tanks. I have seen several builds which have a flat rack tank which is exactly the look I'm going for, however search results are lacking on equipment. has one that I'm very interested in although I don't want to pull the trigger just yet. Anyone with some insight into rear flat rack tanks, please feel free to give me any pros and cons on that particular set up.

Looking forward to posting a build thread SOON (not soon enough).

Thanks everyone for being so open with your trials and tribulations on all things motor bicycles. The knowledge in this forum is awesome!

Old 09-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Default Re: Hello from St. Louis, MO

Howdy Brian, welcome.

Really is crazy how addicting these things are. You are so right and one of the really cool things about our crazy is it is yours and you build her. So upgrades and mods can wait. It is a really good idea to add on later when ya really know what will work for you and what you really want. Plus, it gives you more "tinker time" lol.

Again welcome and build some thing cool! Looking forward to your build thread.
worst apocalypse ever
Old 09-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Just wanted to say welcome to the form.
Just call me Whyle E Coyote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:56 PM

Welcome Brian, where St.Louis do you live? I hail in Overland. Maybe we can hook up and I can help you with your build I got 2 bike, ones a racer real fast with SBP shift kit ,Chamber it's got all the JN Motors Jaguar CDI, DAX RT carb, arrow motors, High Compression reconfigure Head. You can P.M. me for my number. Send your e-mail and I'll fire some pics of my Huffydavidson.

nirve b-1, rear tank