1st post!

GoldenMotor.com

flotsamm

Jul 15, 2012
San Jose
Hello MB community.. love this place, lots of good info and users.

A little bit about me.. I rode bikes just about everyday since I was 6yo until 17 when I got my car. I started biking again about 6 years ago, I'm 45yo now.

My son wanted to fix up an electric scooter, but I said why waste money on that.. lets get a moped instead. Searched around on Craigslist and ended up with a China bike motor and never looked back! I'm hooked now..

Anyways, here's my second build. First build was on an old Mtn Bike just to get familiar with everything. This one rides super comfy.. just need a few more upgrades and tweaks and she'll be good to go. It started out a Kent Siesta Key. Added the springer and homemade layed back seatpost, painted it etc. Thanks for looking.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Very nice bike. It has a certain 'look' that I like. You have to be proud of this one.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you and your son have fun with that fine looking machine.
Good luck, ride safe.

Tom

flotsamm

Jul 15, 2012
San Jose
Thank you both! Definitely something were both proud of putting together.. the hardest part now is fighting each other to ride it lol. Thanks again.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Every one needs 3 builds. The one your riding. The one your building and the one your planing. So your gonna need to build a shed, lol. (for the six of them)

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
Yea Sammm you did a great job on that bike!! looks like it rides smooth with those tires and front end,,,I've got something simular in the works but i'm trying to find a tank or build a tank and put under the cross tube so it won't be sitting on top!!! oh and Samm you won't have to fight your son just build another one..... good work!!!!