Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 10-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default A Few Questions

I have only been a member of this forum for a short time. As some of you may know, my boyfriend passed away a few weeks ago. We were just getting into this hobby and even thought about selling motorized bicycles. I thought about trying to put them together myself, but don't think I'd enjoy it. So, I guess my question is, what would I pay someone to put them together for me? Should I pay someone by the hour or per bike? Does a motorized bicycle really only take 2-3 hours to assemble? I really want to keep things going in memory of Dow, he loved his bike so much. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Old 10-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: A Few Questions

I think you could get it down to that time after a couple of builds. How you pay them is up to you and your ability to profit. But I think it's 1 thing to assemble a kit and another to make a safe reliable well built motorbicycle!
Old 10-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Default Re: A Few Questions

It's one thing if a bike you pay some "bozo" to build breaks down... It's another thing if it breaks & gets somebody hurt!
For motorized bicycle sales, service & engine kits in Los Angeles, please visit us at-

Follow VMB on facebook>>>

Follow VMB on Instagram>>>