Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 12-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: REI now sells MBs

Originally Posted by scotto- View Post
I think REI is watching Bicycle Warehouse as they have been selling electric bikes for over a year now. I told BW what I was gonna do with the Felt "Slant" they sold me a year ago.....can't wait to see their jaws hit the ground when I ride this into their store.....

As well, my LBS that used to hate motorized bicycles now builds my wheelsets for my motored bicycle and are interested in having their own now. The times they are a changing.......

And $2,500 will get you an indentical bike to the one pictured above built by me This is not an's just a fact.
That bike looks like its amazing!!! Fast and sturdy from the looks of it!! Nice Might hit u up when i got a better job!! Im still using my upgraded standard 50cc china girl. ive replaced everything but the engine with upgrades
Orlando FL. Who rides down here?
Old 12-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: REI now sells MBs

Originally Posted by Groove View Post
Yes. But curious why we want to draw attention to ourselves. ?
It's not that we want to draw attention to ourselves, but more like, we can't ride down the street without drawing attention to ourselves. That's just a fact of life. That being the case, it's important we strive to ride respectfully of others, and show our bikes in a positive light. More so than any other vehicle. That's partly because a lot of us ride in a gray area, and also because, since our bikes are more versatile than any other vehicle, they can show up just about anywhere.

Conditions vary from state to state though, so a different approach might be required in different areas.