Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-24-2012, 03:58 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Loving it!

Hi everyone. Glad I have found you!

My story:-

Saw a motor one day on eBay and couldn't help myself.... When the motor arrived (66cc China-girl) I needed a bike and I had to get it the same day! Luckily BigW had a handful of beach cruisers (they no longer stock them) which I thought would look good.

Loved building it so much I built another one! One to ride and one as an 'object d'art' which I keep in the house - much to the annoyance of my wife!

I have so enjoyed burning my first 5 or 6 tanks of fuel and ironing out the gremlins! She is running sooo sweet now, and just seems to get better. She is like a woman who needs constant attention though and I am only too happy to give it her!

Anyway last weekend I took 'build one' for an epic journey. From my house near Mandurah in WA to the city and back, along a fantastic cycle path!
She ran like a dream! Took 5 hours there and back - but what a fantastic ride!!

Loving it!

Can't figure out how to attach a picture.... Is it possible from an iPad?
Old 08-25-2012, 07:19 AM
Default Re: Loving it!

Howdy Dave, welcome.

It is great to read happy. Thanks for sharing that.
worst apocalypse ever
Old 08-25-2012, 07:36 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

For the iPad download the ForumRunner app. Once you are viewing the forum from the app (that's if you haven't already) then select "Advanced". There's an option to attach photos on that page. The return to edit the current post is a little odd though. Select "New Reply" to get back to the edit screen.