Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles

Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles Forum announcements and instructions for posting on motorbicycling.com. To start a new thread choose the appropriate area. No new threads can be started in this area

Old 10-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Default Re: Free Motorbicycling Stickers

just got mine yesterday Paul. going to put them on my next build..tnx
Old 10-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Old, Fat, and still faster than you

Hey Paul, The stickers are lookin good!
Old 10-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Administrator

glad you all are enjoying them.
please everyone else when you request stickers i need a complete address including your name. they are real strict on the mail here, also please put the name and address how it would be put on the envelope. it makes things easier for me. last but no least please let me know what color. black or white and i will send you a pair.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Ok, so I got my stickers but the peeling on two of them went finny so I stopped and layed everything back down. When I went to peel one would get some on one sheet and one on the other and the second tried to peel every other letter.

I don't want to mes these up and donate the extras if any back in to the sticker pool so ya, any ideas ?
Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 AM
Administrator

take a card and rub the stickers before peeling the backing. it will help them keep them from separating. take your time peeling of the protecting layer, if letters don't come off rub a little more. do the same thing when applying to the motorized bicycle
Old 10-23-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
take a card and rub the stickers before peeling the backing. it will help them keep them from separating. take your time peeling of the protecting layer, if letters don't come off rub a little more. do the same thing when applying to the motorized bicycle
How will rubbing them help when they seem to want to stick the the hard waxy back sheet or whatever it is ?

If anything, wouldnt they stick more by doing that ?

Trying to only use two so I can send two back with a small donation as stated in the PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:44 AM
Administrator

try it. i have always had to do that step before applying any lettering i have purchased including the motorbicycling stickers. rub on the side that you can see thru with the edge of a credit card or something of that nature
Old 10-23-2012, 04:01 AM

Quote:
try it. i have always had to do that step before applying any lettering i have purchased including the motorbicycling stickers. rub on the side that you can see thru with the edge of a credit card or something of that nature
Its late here and I'm finally heading to bed but I'll give that a hot when I'm up n working on the bike. Not sure if you saw my one post where I busted a rear sprocet bolt but I'll work on the stickers after I get grade 8 bolts to replace the crappy chinese stuff.

Will have to use my license or something though since I dont have an AARP card yet ;-p
Old 10-23-2012, 04:03 AM
Administrator

lol aarp is great. we get 5% of groceries here. i dont have fingernails but here is a copy paste from directions
Carefully remove the wax paper (make sure no vinyl comes up with it--if any does, run the back of your fingernail over the portion of adhesive paper over the errant lettering until it doesn't come up anymore). i use the aarp card. sleep well
Old 10-23-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
lol aarp is great. we get 5% of groceries here. i dont have fingernails but here is a copy paste from directions
Carefully remove the wax paper (make sure no vinyl comes up with it--if any does, run the back of your fingernail over the portion of adhesive paper over the errant lettering until it doesn't come up anymore). i use the aarp card. sleep well
Well I'm only 31 anyway so I got some years to go heh

As requested though, here's a pic. I didn't do the other side yet but if all goes well ill have two stickers left I can send back.

121023_0000.jpg

ForumRunnerImage.jpg

Sent from my PANTECH Crossover ™ on AT&T via Forum Runner.

Tags
motorized bicycle sticker