hello again and searching fellow europeans

GoldenMotor.com
Oct 13, 2008
netherlands
www.fietsco.nl
I posted an introduction thread already, but thought "lets state in the title that im looking for other europeans", that is, people here who have experience legalizing a motored bike.
So if you have tried and get your bike lagalized here, plezse let me know allright?

G'day,
E

Fietsco

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
If you can't find any Euro-motorbicyclists on the forum, I can fill in until you find one. My qualifications include a 10 day pub crawl in Ireland and ownership of a Ron Cooper road bike. My wife also drove a Triumph for 4 years. Welcome to the forum. All the bicycles I saw in Ireland were powered by Guinness; not petro.

Oct 13, 2008
netherlands
www.fietsco.nl
If you can't find any Euro-motorbicyclists on the forum, I can fill in until you find one. My qualifications include a 10 day pub crawl in Ireland and ownership of a Ron Cooper road bike. My wife also drove a Triumph for 4 years. Welcome to the forum. All the bicycles I saw in Ireland were powered by Guinness; not petro.
Thanks wheelbender. Mine still runs on petrol, when guinness gets to be cheaper than petrol(it WILL happen:() I might reconsider.
Ron Cooper....Wow
Triumph....Wow(is it still working?)