Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 07-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: where can i get a spark plug for my 49 cc china engine kit in syores?

Originally Posted by Goat Herder View Post
Here is a conversion chart to what plug brand models cross over to other brand makes.

Saw this 1052 B6HS-10 N/A 156 42F 4093 176-5006 N/A 7596 W7AC 811
thanks for the chart

it says it replaces the br6hs and the b7hs but when the guy crossed referenced it at the store we used b6hs. I wouldnt trust their computor to be right for what I want and that is a b6hs.

So with my limited knowledge about plugs so far I have a plug that will work but might be to hot but could use it till I get the plug I want. Or would it hurt the motor running a hot plug. To be honest I cant remember which way the hot or cold swings.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: where can i get a spark plug for my 49 cc china engine kit in syores?

R is for a resister noise suppression plug. The lower the number is in the title with NGK spark plugs the hotter the plug runs for self cleaning. If you do any thing make sure the plug clears the piston. Turn the motor over once don't start it at first. It should look thread depth wise close to the plug you had.
Still gotta have a since of humor.

Last edited by Goat Herder; 07-22-2012 at 11:19 PM.