Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Re: Other drives, trailer/ trike/ extra wheel....

I believe that you mistook me for some fellow who never fabbed anything, just bought an off the shelf bike motor kit slapped it on some bike,

I have been building ( from the ground up ) everything from custom Vettes, kit cars choppers and trikes to recumbents of various shapes and sizes,

You keep harping about what won't work in my plans you keep pushing it will be illegal, to start with I believe you are the one who need to do more research not just on what you feel are the faults in my project idea and laws in my town but with your project,
The trike you picked the way you plan to drive it the geometery etc etc....

Come on and try to stop coming off like a troll
Old 05-16-2012, 11:06 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Other drives, trailer/ trike/ extra wheel....

If you're having issues with another member due to perceived insult or slight and you feel you cannot resolve it, please use the 'report post' function (, top right of post in question) as such behavior is a rule violation. Continuing, even escalating the altercation with additional insults only serves to distract from the topic at hand as well as being a violation in itself.

Any continuing conflict will be removed & infractions added.