Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Senior Project

Thanks yall so much, I just have no idea where to start. My step-dad rides a lot and my neighbor did a Kikker 5150 bike kit and he loved it but I never got to see it. Iv looked around on the internet to find that bike but I always see that it has been discontinued but I just need a simple easy bike that I can ride on long-distance trips and something comfy, and cheap. I have the place to build it and all I just don't know what exactly to be looking at.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Senior Project

Start by checking out the many vendors you see down both sides of this page. Then keep reading the numerous threads aimed at whatever you have a question about.
You'll find information on cruiser bikes, choppers, road bikes and even trikes.
There are kit builders and the DIY guys who have found ways to use engines from various garden tools, pumps and generators. There are threads (discussions) on the best mounting techniques, troubleshooting and wiring/electrical and much more.
The beauty of our hobby is that you're only limited by your wallet and your imagination. The search feature will provide you with hours of reading. Just type in a keyword/s and sit back and enjoy.
If you have specific questions there's always someone here to help. Good Luck.
Age and Treachery Will Always Triumph
Over Youth and Skill & "Charlie Don't Ride"