A stereotype is a popular belief about specific types of individuals. The concepts of "stereotype" and "prejudice" are often confused with many other different meanings. Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of people based on some prior assumptions. Another name for stereotyping is bias. A bias is a tendency, most of these are good, but sometimes stereotyping can turn into discrimination if we misinterpret a bias and act upon it in a negative manner.
not everyone drinks alcohol
the rules are simple.
1. do not curse and treat all members with respect.
2. use the search function for topic you are looking for and add to that thread and if nothing found start a new thread
3. if someone has a question answer it with a link if already covered. a response of use the search is not needed. most likely the person couldn't find it. its all about helping each other
4. no spamming
5. most important is to have fun and share with others
6. the forum is about motorized bicycles so lets try to keep things about them. i do not want politics and religion as part of the forum
To lead by example is the best and most respected way to lead
This is just my honest opinion