Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Cruiser Bicycles

Motorized Cruiser Bicycles The beach cruiser has always been great bicycles to motorize. They just look good with a motor. Use this section to share and discuss about motorizing this classic.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: cruiser with a straight bar ?

i actually saw a guy riding a spray painted worksman today on the venice boardwalk and asked if he wanted to sell it he said no then as I was walking to my car I told him hey if you change your mind...and he asked what id offer I said I'll give you $50 thinking no way he'd take it he said gimmi $60 and its yours realizing I couldnt fit it in the car and my shop had just closed I said sorry i only have $50 and he replied im gonna keep it then but was really hesitant my buddy said he is always around so if i see him tomorrow im gonna hit him up again i'll pay the $60 I honestly didn't expect that to even fly haha anyhow if it worx out ill post looked in great shape with original fenders wheels and i believe even tires! from what i noticed from the brief interaction anyway wish me luck