Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 02-21-2012, 05:14 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default tall newbie

i just want say i've checked out some of you guys bike pics and am in awe, speacialy w/ the stretch bike projects. im excited to be starting my new project. i really want to do a stretch, i was referred by to check out your forums and ask for advise when i need it. so in helping me with my decision would it be easier to go with a package deal or jump into a stretch project. if i do the stretch, what extra parts and advise do i need? i asked the personel at bikeberry cause i noticed on some of the stretched bikes that the chain is longer, she refered me to you guys. i also have a question bout laws and regs, im in ft myers fl. how do i go bout finding that info? any help is welcome thnx guys.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:31 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: tall newbie

I hear florida is tough with their laws . You'd have to give some kind of idea on which frame your considering before we could offer build tips , the micargi stretch's look killer . an welcome