Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 10-23-2011, 09:35 AM
The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Default Re: Fever hits germany

Just caught this thread and wanted first to welcome you to the forum and second, to compliment you on your build. I love the 'machine' look it has and while not usually a fan of mag wheels, somehow they look good on your build. I have a build going on right now (Indian Hiawatha) using a model 1932 Fitchel Sachs 2 speed 98 CC 2 stroke and am much impressed with its old school German engineering. I have yet to fire it up, but know it is going to be a great power plant. Your bike reminds me of some of the wonderful light motorcycles produced in Germany years ago. If you have them, please share some photos of the gas tank coming together and some commentary on how your made it... real nice!
Someday when I grow up I will probably lose interest in toys with wheels, but until then...
Old 10-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Fever hits germany

Sorry I did not take too many build pics but the whole thing is planned and built in about 3 weeks time, the tank is built from a fire extinguisher, 4" diameter with some metal sheets welded at the front and end. I took 150 pics this weekend and just grabbed 4 to show the result- still no test drive cause chain turned out to be too short, but just got another chain from my neighbor and will have testdrive soon...

sorry I had to turn the pics but was too much height, have no resizer on this machine...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _MG_6947small.jpg (511.4 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_6939small.jpg (549.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_6941small.jpg (198.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_6951small.jpg (641.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg _MG_6944small.jpg (347.8 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by axelkloehn; 10-23-2011 at 02:15 PM.