Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Cruiser Bicycles

Motorized Cruiser Bicycles The beach cruiser has always been great bicycles to motorize. They just look good with a motor. Use this section to share and discuss about motorizing this classic.

Old 09-12-2011, 12:41 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default giant simple 7!

just got a new bike and wanna put a 66cc china girl in it. its a giant simple seven. i recently got a genesis onyx 29' from wally world but its just falling apart and i havent even put a motor on it yet. piece of crap. i was super angry because my parents called kent and they said they dont do replacement parts. but they sent a check in the mail for 100 dollars to get it fixed (ruining my two year replacement plan). but my parents took my cash! i was so pissed. so i came across this cool lookin bike. guess how much i paid for it? 20 bucks!! this will be my first build but i have done a lot of research on motor bikes. i want this thing all decked out. shift kit, performance carb, performance air filter, expansion chamber, and maybe a clutch pad for friction. im 16 and hard headed but go ahead and tell me i cant do it because i need to know (and prove u wrong(: haha) and i was wondering if the top tube is to big for the peanut tank to fit, but then theres coupling nuts to extend the screws. i probably wont have the kit til the beginning of december or so. my parents told me to buy the kit and theyll buy parts. i have plenty of time to figure things out.