Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Sold My Bike

I just sold my Schwinn Jag with a Stinger motor on it. Plans now are to concentrate on my eGO electric cycle and then build a 4 stroke board tracker. I never was as happy with the bike as I wanted to be. I really thank the people on this fourm for all the help in sorting it out.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Default Re: Sold My Bike

That's part of the fun of it. Always the "next build"
worst apocalypse ever
Old 09-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Sold My Bike

I'm just the opposite- I'm thinking of selling my scooter next spring, just to concentrate on my two builds- even though it's a little faster and a smoother ride

as I've now torn apart a 50 down to pistons and rings, put in sound dampeners and played around with carbs, I'm starting to appreciate the simplistic beauty of the China Girl- I'm not much intimidated by the repairs, which are relatively very cheap compared to other transportation- now that I'm finally out of my flooded house in Indiana, these bikes are saving me all kinds of gas and miles and wear and tear on my car- in a metro area, and it's fun.

If I eventually get out of this one bedroom apartment on a busy - but bike-laned street- the bikes will be easier to transport and hold on to. Plus I keep the builds inside, even though upstairs, and the scooter has to stay out and covered

I still prefer to pedal really, but have a lot of tension and fatigue if I do much at my age- 57.

Last edited by Nashville Kat; 09-10-2011 at 12:36 PM.