Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Richmond VA Waving

Name's Jeff, everyone calls me Tex. I'm originally from Texas, married my best friend of 10 years and have 3 kids. Been into biking for a good 15 years, but just started getting into cruisers and choppers, as well as motorized biking. I have a WCC chopper I've been rebuilding and customizing, and I have a GT Hybrid that has been converted to a geared type track bike. Both have been and are being worked on by me and my 3 year old stepson, no bike shop work at all. I'll get pics up as soon as I can.

On a side note, myself and a coworker are currently building up a stock of good used MTBs, cruisers, choppers, and hybrids to rebuild and restore. I've turned a few people onto biking since I swung a leg over them again, and I'm sure there will be more members from this area once they see my chopper build finished.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Default Re: Richmond VA Waving

Hello Tex, welcome. Looking forward to seeing your pics
worst apocalypse ever
Old 09-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Richmond VA Waving

Welcome to the forum. We all enjoy seeing what the other guy has built/is building. Share your pix with us. Get that 3 year old's hands dirty. He and you will never regret it.
Have fun, ride safe.
Age and Treachery Will Always Triumph
Over Youth and Skill & "Charlie Don't Ride"