Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Metal Molding Madman
Default Re: HP is HP......

Mee too saddle. two of my boys baught 08 cbr1000rr's the same day two diffrent colors same bike same oil same gas the first one made 140 at rear wheel rolled it off put the other one on 148hp same sonditions same dyno 2 in the time it takes to roll the bike off roll the other one on hook up the wires and the sniffer. they def vary
the evader
Old 08-26-2011, 02:30 PM
Custom MB Buiilder

Yep old friend. I never pin point anything I can't touch. If they want M.I.T. results, take it there. Get a degree, I'm just an old biker that gives pointers for folks that need them. Anything over 50cc is not legal as a MB, as far as I know. I maybe wrong about that too.
Only Bikers know why dogs love to stick their heads out of car windows,
Old 08-27-2011, 12:56 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

What if you also remove the pedals too! I'm kidding.... I know there are not many people on this site that have then intention of off roading, but thats what I'll be doing. I also have the crank removed and welded a plate over the openings to keep water out of the inside of the frame. Now I have fold up foot pegs instead.

Therefore the under 50cc does not apply.... just need State OHV sticker for the motorcycle parks.

Measure Twice