Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Default Worksman Fuel Tank

Hello all. I have been patiently waiting for the nod from Pat that a fuel tank will be ready for me. I also need his Monark forks and a couple layback seat posts which are the only parts left to complete my Worksman EZM drop loop project. I am getting anxious seeing my nearly complete baby flyer just sitting. Has anyone received a tank from him recently? If so how long were you waiting?

I am just super excited to get this project finished and ready for powder coating and graphics before the rainy season starts. I have a few sheets of machine turned 22karat gold vinyl I am having graphics made from to put the finishing touches on but I need the tank for precise placement of the stencils graphics.

Pat any update on tanks???
Old 08-23-2011, 07:18 PM
Motorized Bicycle Member
Location: Monticello, Fl (Big Bend area of Panhandle) Can you say COUNTRY?
Default Re: Worksman Fuel Tank

I ordered a Worksman in frame tank (Sportsman Flyer ) through Pirate Cycles. Each tank is hand made to order and takes a few weeks to receive but it is well worth the wait. The tank is a work of art and enhances the Worksman frame for that classic look.