Shipping Time?

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Not sure Busted. Did they send you a tracking number?

Kinda cool to "watch" it get closer. Also annoying as heck while yer waiting, lol

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL! I really do understand the now thing. I really do. Had to wait 2 weeks for my first kit and, Oh Man! was ruff.

I am the worst person to ask about particular kits/engines but a great many folks love them. I used to buy from each and every dealer to see which was best. There weren't that many up until a couple of yrs back. Was pretty much a crap-shoot then and don't even remember where few 2 smokes I have left came from.

Please post how ya like it. Someday I'd like to do a SBP shift kit/2 stroke build.

Yer gonna think I am exaggerating but these dang things are addicting!

SlickmisterN

Feb 27, 2009
Napa
If it shipped today it'll be there by Friday no doubt. But if it ships tomorrow you might be waiting threw the weekend unfortunately...

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
is there REALLY 5-6 horse power in these 66cc engines? My last 66cc felt like it was 2 hp, but it was not a RAW.
Na, don't think it is any where near 5HP. Does their web page or some where say that? I always thought the 2 HP was an exaggeration but don't know how one goes about figuring out the HP.

how to estimate HP - Google Search

Using some of these and trying most of the calculators, none were close and kept saying my 2.5 HP HF 79cc was 9HP or more.

Opps, didn't see your post John. Didn't mean to sound like I was disagreeing with ya.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Is mostly used on the other forum. Means "Happy Time" Suggesting what they do for you. Same thing as China Girl or CG. Just a nick name for the Chinese 2 stroke kits.