Pulling Trailers (wagons)

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2012
America's Hi-five
I'm working on a tow behind golf bag carrier to get me to the golf course, made from a 2 wheel bag walker thingy that the fit old guys use. Swapping out the wheels with some old bmx, and adding a bar to attach to (probably) the seatpost.
I have towed the kids trailer, but it attaches very close to my gear/chain and I don't trust it with a body in it yet.

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona

I love the trailer thread so am re-posting a trailer I used for a few years about 20 years ago when all I needed were my legs and attitude to get me long distances with plenty of gear and adequate speed. My friend John, of "Rotten Orange" fame, started a trailer for me that I need to finish soon. I may do that and post pics too.

Jeckler

Jun 4, 2013
Mesa, AZ
As soon as I get off my butt and apply some finish, this is what I'll be rocking around the East Valley...

Mounted on this...
Done! One coat of black stain and one coat of satin Poly. Too impatient and cheap for 2 coats. :) That's a .50cal ammo can painted flat black mounted to the front, spaced with some neat bushings found at Ace. I might try and find some 26" wheels for it so it sits a little more level. They'd have to be dished though.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
That looks quite nice and rugged too!

Who needs spare parts with that, just take another bike on the trailer.. haha!