Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 07-23-2011, 07:38 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Hello from eastern Washington

Hiya, Been watching this forum since june and ordered my motor kit back then. I spent alot of time here reading all I could and trying to learn from others. Built my bike over 4th of july weekend and am exstatic at how well it works. Rode to work every day that week after the holiday. The following sunday night my lock chain was broken and my new motorized bike was stolen. My wonderful wife worked the neighborhood real hard and put up posters. Needless to say I was too depressed to do anything but mope around. Turns out the guy stashed it real close to my place and it was found a week later. I got it back last sunday...only gone one week. I am all smiles again, thanks to my wife. I have 3 locks with large chains now and secuirty lighting on the bike. It's an old Huffy my wife bought used for me around 8 years ago and the kit I installed is the GT-5. Found Sick Bike Parts here and and drooling over which shift kit to buy. I love supporting fellow Washintonians in their business endeavors. Anywho I just wanted to say Hello and thank you to all others whom have posted on this forum. You all rock! Here is my baby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Test2.JPG (211.3 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by Ratchetbirds; 07-23-2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: attachment
Old 07-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator
Smile Re: Hello from eastern Washington

Welcome to the forum Ratchetbirds, glad you joined us.

Wow! Really glad you got your bike back. Very nice ride looks like you did a great job. Next to automobiles Motor Assisted Bicycles is the most popular stolen item in Tucson.

Hope your ride never gets stolen again and hope you have many miles of fun on it as well.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Hello from eastern Washington

Welcome to the forum. Glad it had a happy ending. A lot of times, your motorbike has been completely sprayed lime green or covered with beer stickers by the time it is recovered. Your wife sounds like a real keeper.
“You're only young once, but you can be immature as long as you like" -Unknown