Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Talking Back for more

In 2004 i pulled an engine from a weedeater and racked my brain over figuring out how to engineer a clutch to mount it to a bike frame. After days of sleepless nights I went online for help. I was supprised to find a kit to motorize a bike with virtually no hassle. Right then and there I bought my first 66cc 2stroke. I mounted it to an old huffy mountain bike...back when they were steel and made in the US. I rode it everywhere, and every time was just as fun as the last. It really was a freeing experience. In 2008 i joined the Air Force and left the bike at home. I've not been back since to get it, so I decided to build another one. When I started looking at kits again online i was thrilled at how much the hobby had grown. Boost bottles, expansion chambers, hd hubs... the possibilities are endless. It really made me happy to be a part of such a great pastime. These bikes are more than just a great way to get around. I love it.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: Back for more

Howdy welcome back to the addiction biker

We are all nuts about these things here your definitely in good company!
Still gotta have a since of humor.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Back for more

Welcome back man the truth is you never really left you just did a detour for a while and now your back on track !!!! Ride On
Going fast is easy it's stopping where our greatest challenges lie !