here kitty kitty kitty

GoldenMotor.com

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
so i got bored and was staring at a pile of stuff at the same time...bad combo lol...here is the outcome...what do you guys think.......note in the pic i still need to install the rear brake tighten the chain and tidy up some stuff

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Looking good! Nice clean build. So rainy days are good for something, catching up on projects!

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
it will eventually be my faux bordie..gotta get the front end and a few other things...ive also got some down swept bars with some pull back i was thinking of trying

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Am I gonna see it Saturday? It looks great right now, in pictures. Let's go riding! What size is that rear sprocket, it looks huge!
Tom

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
yep ill be riding it saturday...dismantled the khs to build this lol.....stock sprocket 44 tooth got the tensioner on to lessen chain slap...brakes are hooked up ...swapped out the bars...last thing is soldering and it will be done...im so stoked for saturday....meeting point is anly a couple miles from the house...im just gonna ride over

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
See you there. This should be a good ride. Even Kathy Sabin says so :)

(if you're not from around Denver, she's our foxy weather lady) :)
Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey guys, this thing looks as cool in real life as it does here. It has a hot rod stance and runs good too.
Thanks for sharing, Van. Looking forward to another ride soon.
Tom

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
it sits motorless for the moment...i got a expansion chamber that makes my occ bike that much closer...might have to steal the forks back from it and get some linkage forks for it