Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 08-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default New Kustom Kruiser project.

Jus tbought a new kustom kruiser roadster which I see is a popular choice. I have the motor mounted and I am still connecting all the little stuff. I had to get more chain because my bike is so long. They don't give you enough in the kit. I have an 80cc kit. I made custom motor mounts using variious size tubing cut in half, and industrial hose clamps. I wanted to stay away from drilling my frame. It mounted up very nice actually. I am going to step up to the 50 tooth rear sprocket because I am a 6'5" 320 lbs guy. It will be interesting to see how it works with me. I am going to put a three speed rear hub on the bike so I can help it up hills if necissary. I have been making a custom exhaust out of an old exhaust from my duc. I'll keep you posted and try to figure out how to load pics on here.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator
Default Re: New Kustom Kruiser project.

Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us

Sounds like you are going to have yourself a sweet ride

Old 08-23-2008, 03:33 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: New Kustom Kruiser project. A couple pages of posting photos info. Welcome to the group. We like pictures especially where you make up solutions to problems we all face.
LennyHarp of Lenny's Bikes & Things
The true value of a man is not judged by what he has, but rather by what he can do without.
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an action, but a habit." -- Aristotle