Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default It's "ALL" coming together...

Ever have that feeling that you are searching for something and you can’t put your finger on what it is? Might be an old-guy thing?

I’ve been slowing building an older Triumph TR6… I went to a Triumph show a few weeks ago and found myself gravitating to the older, smaller bikes. My wife quickly discounted the smaller bikes and kept redirecting me to the larger ones. For days I couldn’t deny my interest for the bicycle looking bikes.

Cut to yesterday, driving home from my 9-5 office job… sitting at a stop light… a guy whizzes past me on a beach cruiser style bicycle with a loud two-stroke motor huffing along at 180mph, okay, maybe it was 30-ish. No helmet, huge-azz smile and no cares whatsoever.

It “all” clicked in an instant – “I must have one of these bikes”.
I currently own a very cool beach cruiser by Nirve. I wonder if its possible to make this one work? I’m thinking four-stroke, but you folks are the experts.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator
Smile Re: It's "ALL" coming together...

Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us.