New guy here from Georgia

GoldenMotor.com

zeeman

Apr 30, 2011
north of Atlanta
Hey, I stumbled across this site and was very impressed with the bikes I have seen so far. I especially like the Farmall vintage looking bike. I am a member of Harley forums and OldMinibikes forum too. There seem to be many cross over ideas between these forums, and I look forward to gaining information to help me with some ideas I have for a rat rod minibike. Sorry that I might not be able to give much help with bicycles. If I take the motorized bicycle plunge, it will be my first experience. Thanks for having me.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Cool, if you do get one zeeman there is an ethanol free gas source just down the road from you. I haven't been there yet but it's Enterprise Oil and they sell to the public, pump #6 I believe is the ethanol free one. I have to buy 2 cycle oil though in Canton at the Motorcycle shop there.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
No worries you will figure it all out. First is first, pick a bike order a kit and get started. Regular gas and oil mix from Home Depot works when starting out. That's what I have always used until just recently.