keg tank

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Not sure but they look to be in the 1/2 gal. - 3/4 gal. range and as long as you dont shoot-em with a .22 rifle I'll bet they'll hold up great......! LOL

I'd say call those fella's over at Pirate and ask to be sure.

Peace

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Not sure but they look to be in the 1/2 gal. - 3/4 gal. range and as long as you dont shoot-em with a .22 rifle I'll bet they'll hold up great......! LOL

I'd say call those fella's over at Pirate and ask to be sure.

Peace
HaHa, nobody has EVER answered the phone or e-mails there for me. I need some 68 spoke Micargi sprockets and they're out of stock. Can't contact them about it.

Does anyone know who makes the sprockets? Thanks, Wayne

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I could be wrong but I think "(Jim) Manic Mecahnic" (Creative Engineering) makes those for them, but I could be wrong.......I know he used to make those for the Micargi 68 spoke wheels, I was away from the forum for a time and have since noticed that I dont see Jim's Home page link listed anymore so I'm not sure if he's still around or not....

I'm sure someone who knows will be able to help you better than I can on this but I'm pretty sure he use to make those sprockets for PirateCycles.com

Peace

HaHa, nobody has EVER answered the phone or e-mails there for me. I need some 68 spoke Micargi sprockets and they're out of stock. Can't contact them about it.

Does anyone know who makes the sprockets? Thanks, Wayne

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Jim (manic) only reatails thru a couple vendors now,,,
Pirate Cycles is on of those places...
they are opening a new retail store tomorrow (April1) and have been pretty tied up getting that going
http://motorbicycling.com/f23/pirate-cycles-grand-opening-april-1st-28225.html
the video shows a lot of sprockets/adapters in stock, so they should be available as soon as Justin gets the time to answer the phone or e-mails

kyl 46&2

Apr 12, 2010
MN
you almost have me sold. i was eyeballing the laidback seat rests too, but since you include them, all the better. i still would like to know how much the hold though. i run a 29er mtb, and find myself having to refill more often than i like. soon i will have to employ my bike as a primary transport. the idea of carrying a liter or two of spare fuel was not pleasing. anyway let me know. i may purchase one.thumbs up on being bulletproof. i like to know that if i wipe out i wont get soaked in fuel.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I can't speak for the others but mine holds approximately 1/2 gallon of fuel. Its a compromise between volume and looks. I can make them a foot wide if I want but that would not look too cool. Oh, bullet is not included.
Pat

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
You do a great job on those tanks, would be nice to have one that was 1 gal though, might be a little hard on the mounting system with all that extra weight.

Keep up the good work.....!

I can't speak for the others but mine holds approximately 1/2 gallon of fuel. Its a compromise between volume and looks. I can make them a foot wide if I want but that would not look too cool. Oh, bullet is not included.
Pat