I'm ashamed

GoldenMotor.com

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
so that's the Sissy Schwinn all dolled up in black and silver, huh? judging from the replies, it sounds like you've got yourself a winner there, Deacon.

(i vote for "Rent This Space," by the way. or maybe "See Rock City")

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I had forgotten about the sissy. I wish I had kept it and just built a second bike. It was sooooo tiny though. only a 24 incher.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
DEACON, I HADN`T SEEN YOUR CHINA BIKE BEFORE, NICE (^). LADIES BIKE WITH TOP BAR ADDED ??? I LIKE THAT, SHOULD BE EXTRA STRONG FRAME !! I THINK I WILL TRY THAT IF I RUN INTO A FRAME LIKE THAT.(p) I THINK I WILL PM FAIRRACING, TO SEE HOW IS COMING ALONG ON HIS SPOKE REPAIR. HE IS GETTING BEHIND ON HIS POST`S. MUST BE WHEEL HUNTING:) BASKET SIGN ?? HOW ABOUT " FOR SALE !!! rotfl THAT WAS MEAN !! JUST KIDDING OF COURSE. WHY DID I SAY THAT? LORD FORGIVE ME!! (LARRY THE CABLE GUY)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Your sign D:
If you want to get them thinkin'.... "got gas?"
(my gf donated that one for ya'!)
Tell her thanks and leave it to a woman lol its perfect now... back then not so much..

I know where there is a 24inch full suspension mtb I can get my hands on. It would make a great friction drive.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The top bar was a broomstick added to hold the gas tank. the bike is long gone. My wife took a picture of me on it and i looked like the clown's bear in the circus. I moved the engine to the bike I have now.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
everybody knows I don't weld. It was a case of hose clamps on one end and pipe clamps on the other.

Somewhere on this forum there is a picture of me on the sissy schwinn I posted it then deleted it from my computer I think.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hey Deacon ! Looks Like A Photographer On A Motorbike With His Camera In The Back Basket.(^) Good Pictures, Your Looking A Lot Better Than Me. I Look In The Mirror And Think; Who Is That Old Fellow. Ron

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I can never get over how tiny that bike was but man it looked cool with the engine filling up that space instead of seeming so small in my bike now.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Long ago this tread is really dusty.... It is on the bike I have now with the captain America gas tank.

Actually the bike now has a 26" front and rear wheels but this is the frame.

Nomad

Aug 4, 2008
U.S.A.
All bikes are things of beauty to me. Even Normans old rat bike. Deacon it looks just fine and if you enjoy riding it thats all that matters. Don't be ashamed of your bike. Be proud of what you've accomplished. You took a junk bike and made a motor bike out it. A truly one of a kind sissy motor bike. I guarantee you no matter how nice a bike looks. Someone will always make one that looks nicer...................
What he said Deacon...... ^5(^)