Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Default a man called "Chainsaw"

Arrived here a few days ago and decided that I'd better let you guys know about me a little. I play around with bicycles, chopping and ratting mostly. I have a great passion for anything on wheels, but mainly two and three wheels rock my brain. Nogoodnic and I ride together a few times a year and he's always had my interest when he talks about this motorized breed. I'm hoping that this is the year for me to get one together (possibly two, one for my wife and one that fits my butt). Youi guys have some amazing critters running loose on this site and I find myself drooling alot! I hope that I can occassionally contribute something to the forum, but rest assured that I plan to take alot from it!
Thanks for creating this place,
Chainsaw
Old 02-06-2008, 01:19 PM
LORD VADER Moderator

Default Re: a man called "Chainsaw"

Welcome to the forum.
Having fun is what we do. Chainsaw have you seen the predator chain saw? V-8 powered? It's something to see.
Norman
Old 02-06-2008, 01:22 PM
minor bike philosopher

Welcome ... Hope you enjoy casual cause thats about all thats here.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Hey Chainsaw, (I really like that name) Welcome to the forum. I've just been on here a short while but I've had lots of fun and gleaned lots of useful information.........................

Old 02-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Look what the cat drug in! Who gave this guy the extra secret password to get into the group? What's going on Chainy, good to see you here...Kelly
Old 02-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikeabikea View Post
Hey Chainsaw, (I really like that name) Welcome to the forum. I've just been on here a short while but I've had lots of fun and gleaned lots of useful information.........................
Thanks, got the name from my old softball team. I was clearing some trees and brush the day of our first practice. The truck that I had at the time didn't have functional locks so I carried my saw with me to the field. I only knew one member of the new team, so everyone just started calling me Chainsaw. It's kinda stuck over the years. I participated in a couple of Detroit area chicken wing eating contest years ago, so some of the Detroit area members may remember hearing me babble on the radio (97.1).

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning what I can from all of you.
Thanks,
Chainsaw
Old 02-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodnic View Post
Who gave this guy the extra secret password to get into the group? What's going on Chainy, good to see you here...Kelly
Grandma Nogoodnic did! She said that I should stalk you and keep an eye on what your up to! She'll be receiving my full report in the next few days! So far, I like what I see on this board.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman View Post
Welcome to the forum.
Having fun is what we do. Chainsaw have you seen the predator chain saw? V-8 powered? It's something to see.
Norman
I think so, but it's been quite sometime. If you've got a pic or link, I'd lover to see it again! Have ya seen the motorcycle that runs a bunch of Stihls? I'll try to go thru my saved pics and find some of the chainsaw stuff I've saved over the years.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:02 PM
LORD VADER Moderator

Go here ! There it is and the chainsaw bike is on there as well.
TADA>

YouTube - V8 Chainsaw 6

Last edited by Norman; 02-06-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Welcome to the Forum "Chainsaw".