Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 02-05-2011, 11:03 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Cool well my bike was stolen... has happened to me. mine was stolen and after i did alot to
i put well over 750+ miles on it. and went to places i never thought that litle engine could go....but hey, when that person stole it. the bike was busted lol.
the rear rim was so messed up i had it chained to my porch. heck, that engine earned me the name "HotPants" on this so i say. Good luck thief! anyways, i bought a new one, with a better bike this time. i sort of haggled the Pawn shop owner to $70 for a $200 bike lol...
but the frame is Solid.
the one thing i forgot is. what NGX Spark Plug is the best for 2 stroke engines?
and Oil/Fuel mix for break in and after break in.

it took me 4 months but i managed to buy a new one! so im back in the game!
i mainly uses the last one for a learning experiance anyways, sort of like a Beater car.
this new one will be better taken care of, now that i know how to control and ride it without messing it yea, any ideas on a REALLY good NGX plug, not cheapies...i got the cash i want the Best. nothing but the best..
Old 02-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: well my bike was stolen...

Hi U.M. Sorry to hear about your bike being stolen, even if it was a "beater." What makes it worse is that they took it from your porch!

In my limited experience, I've found that every bike you build becomes better and better. I've done 4 of the 2 strokes and learned a lot on each one. I'm doing my first 4 stroke now and am pretty confident that it will turn out well.

Stay on your horse my friend.
Old 02-06-2011, 06:21 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: well my bike was stolen...

I hope the thief has an accident and breaks some bones! The jerk!! Good luck with the new bike and have fun with it!

Dyno Stretch Roadster, now a TRIKE! (Big Red) 7' 8 1/2" of riding pleasure!

[B]Rear eschelon MF's suck! Just a stray thought from 1967!
Member 20mph club!