Hello from Glen Burnie MD

GoldenMotor.com

Agent4834

Jan 23, 2011
MD
Hay Everyone,

I am looking to building my first bike here soon, I plan on using it on a 12 mile round trip for work.

If anyone around MD has some time to show me what they have, I am always looking for ideas.

I wanna plan this out before I start.

Thanks.

Will

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Welcome Will,
I'm out west in Walkersville. Been hanging out here for a couple years and am into my second bike. Reading this forum will allow you to make choices that will suit your needs and help you minimize mistakes. Everyone here is helpfull when you have questions. Right now Silverbear is nearby in Thurmont and we are conspiring on building a gas tank for his old Schwinn. We get together every couple weeks for a few hours and learn from each other. He recently posted a thread under the Paint Booth section explaining what we are trying to do. PM me if you have any questions you think I can help with. Dan

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
welcome to the forums, everyone here is willing to share what they know from what iv'e seen. theirs a search bar up top since most of your questions will probably have been answered previously, lots of good threads to read here.