BlowByU Full Belt Drive Felt Magno Build

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you Ron
It is not easy to see what it will look like until it is cleaned, the air filter starter cover and 4G cover are dull looking after they are cleaned and shined it should all blend better.
And the engine will dull up a bit once the engine has been run a little

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here is a bunch of pictures of rare bird I am going to post all the pictures and add comments to the pictures after

SANY0586.jpg

SANY0590.jpg These are hand made fender brace brackets

SANY0591.jpg

SANY0594.jpg

SANY0596.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
SANY0615.jpg

SANY0619.jpg

SANY0622.jpg Rare Bird is ridable but not finished

SANY0623.jpg

SANY0624.jpg

So here is a list of things left to do exhaust pipe, paint front fender bracket, change seat tube angle, change output shaft sheave from 2" to 4" and I have changed the fuel line to black.
As of right now Rare Bird' top speed is about 9 MPH LOL.
I should have everything done in the next few days and I will post the completed pictures and get some videos
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi
Here are a few pictures and a short video

SANY0625.jpg

SANY0626.jpg

SANY0629.jpg

YouTube - Rare Bird Gets a Muffler

The list is much shorter now I have the new sheave Quenton helped me with the math and the 4 inch sheave should put this bikes speed up around 30 MPH. Just have the sheave and belt change to do and then the angle of the lay-back seat post, then a bit of painting and that should do it. I will do a few Photos of the bike completed and a shake down video.
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi All
Just to let you all know that Rare Bird is complete and running right, this has turned out to be the best bike I have built so far. I will have pictures and a video soon.
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Do you have plans for your personal bike? Felt, belt drive, 49cc with Q-Matic, 79cc, shift kit...??? You build sweet bikes. I'm sure it will be something really nice.
Thank you Shane
Yes this one will get all of your racing parts and a Qmatic with a shift kits and a sturmy archer 5 speed disk brake hub may even get the Honda GXH-50 and of course a top tube tank. Plus I will find some kind of front suspension but this bike is going to have to wait until winter I have a boat that tor apart and now needs to be put back together.
Terry