Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Celebrating Road bicycles, sports/racing leagues, pelotons, and of course, spande

Like I said in my earlier post, the ONLY hit on google with those exact letters in that order was this thread.

Which means you really DON'T know wtf you're talking about and are just trying to look like you know something. The link you provided does not even have ANY hits with that exact letter combo. Maybe you should actually check the link you provide.

I was not trying to be a smartass, I was just pointing out that your post was NOT any help with the question at hand, which was, what does that specific letter combo mean? Not does google provide a similar combo and the meanings for them, but what do those specific letters in that specific post mean.

Now who was pwnt?
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator
Default Re: Celebrating Road bicycles, sports/racing leagues, pelotons, and of course, spande

What is about the OP's subject matter that seems to bring out the worst in people?
Why is that we can't have a civil discussion about roadies/pedal bikers or any other form of transportation here that doesn't turn into a flame war?

We'll let this thread continue because we're not prudish old curmudgens but if it gets out of hand with insults and attacks, it'll be deleted. Sorry guys but some of you bring these things on yourself. If your opinions differ so greatly from someone elses, why not just ignore a thread that you know will provoke hostilities and go read something of value to yourself ?

As for posting about subject matter that you know is provocative and will incite controversy...why do it? Aren't there enough issues with getting a bike running and keeping it running right to keep this forum interesting? And isn't that why we're here to begin with? was formed to advance the sport/hobby of motorized bicycles; not to have a place to argue and insult other people, with the anonymity so easily had using the Internet. It makes me wonder what behavior I'd see if we were all together in a room having a discussion.

I will not attach a smiley face because I'm not smiling. I am just a little frustrated with grown men who can sometimes act like children.
Lighten up.

Age and Treachery Will Always Triumph
Over Youth and Skill & "Charlie Don't Ride"

Last edited by 2door; 01-09-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Closed Thread