Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Env.TechAcousticJazzer

ok # 1 .. I'm an outta workenvironmental Tech, that due to the cost plus factor cannot afford a (loddy-Da ) environmentally correct, yupped our, name droppin' electric bike (wah, Wah); too bad (perhaps i should plant a tree?, or better still cut one down to keep warm??

#2 ..But really lookin to buy ..a (2 cycle-49cc-shyhawk) mounted on a Schwinn Delmar Cruiser;

#3 .. understand its got very few miles, but rev's high .. and seems to konk-our with lowering the idle, too much ... just lookin for a bit of an alternative
to my rav4 .. don't care about goin too fast at all ..and all that bicycle hemet stuff

# 4 ****(ANY ADVICE WELL HEEDED)*** haven't even seen the darn thing yet ( a cut off switch) might do me well .. if the throttle idle starts revin' to high .. Now all this started outta a bout just buyin' a cruiser, hmmm
now i goota be concerned about distinct possibilities crackin' my head open further brain damage ... caused by a (runnaway schwinn motor bike) ??
what would you'all do??

ps (haven't bought this runnin' motor bike yet) , & (like any other new venture .. its a lookin' to be a project ..right away or down the line ..
as it stands the fellow wanted $200.00 .. & i'll be pickin' it up for -round
($100.00) less its a cantakerous dog from the get go ??
Wadda you'all think?? ..aka ..rhyth
Old 01-05-2011, 05:20 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Env.TechAcousticJazzer

Welcome to the Forum!Aka Rhyth! I know a Lefty Rhyth.He doesn't know which way is up! any relation?
First off!
Those(loddy Da's) can get pricey!
#2 Stay away from the tree's they can hurt you.Well maybe you should sneak up on one and try hugging it! Not to low though(dog's and all)
#3 That explain's everything!
#4 My advice would be to take a slice of cheeze you know the kind that has the plastic on it,peel it and hold it between your knees.
#5 Next if you can go buy that $200 cantakerous dog for $100 before he get's that cheeze from between your knee's Buy it.Don't worry about any brain damage I think your all set there!
I hope I answered all your questions?
If not I'm sure someone else will jump in and explain it better than me!
There's alot of member's here that are more educated than I am about these thing's!
Good Luck Widdat! Wordup!

Last edited by kipharley; 01-05-2011 at 06:51 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:48 AM
Gutter Rider
Default Re: Env.TechAcousticJazzer

Welcome to the forum. The only thing I seam remember about trees is the hide behinds. Those shadows that every time you turn your head fast to check seam to hide behind them. So I am not much help
Still gotta have a since of humor.