Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Engineering specs...

Does any one have details of the CH/HT engines such as engineering drawings and specs for the motors?

Im trying to get info together for someone who wants to get some better quality engines built in India based on the HT's

What I hope is the engine will be higher compression and built with better metals and tolerances. It is likely to be more expensive - but I think the difference will be worth it.

Jemma xx
"....Look, no pedals... *thud*..." The mating call of the motorized-biker.

"RetroEagle" - 32cc Two-Stroke, Piped. 35mph on #13 gear. Reversed stem with springer fork.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Default Re: Engineering specs...

HI Jemma,

I like your idea....You are the (wo)MAN! ;-)

I have searched near and far , high and low but have not been able to find any (I wanted technical info to help build tuned pipes originally)...

Unless somebody else can turn up something, I wonder if it would be worth shipping an entire engine to a perspective manufacturer for them to dissect and take measurements from??...of course the danger there is they get a defective engine and then make a series of defective engines from their "blueprint".... Hmmmm....

Great idea ..I would love to see a high quality high performance "Happy Time" engine!