Welcome to the forum Moose is Loose, now you too can say I have 28,186 motorized bicycle friends.
The addiction you now have will only get worse or stronger, you can now pickup your first build chip / medallion.
Our 12 Traditions of Motorbicycling Anonymous
* 1. Our common welfare should come first; our adiction depends on MA unity.
* 2. For our purpose there is but one ultimate authority - our motorized bicycles, our leaders are but trusted servants, they do not govern.
* 3. The only requirement for membership is a desire to motorize our bicycles.
* 4. Each Group should be autonomous, except in matters affecting other Groups, or MA, as a whole.
* 5. Each Group has but one primary purpose--to spread the message to the addict who hasn't yet motorized his bicycle.
* 6. An MA Group ought never endorse, finance or lend the MA name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property or prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
* 7. Every MA Group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
* 8. Motorbicycling Anonymous should remain forever nonprofessional, but our Service Centers may employ special workers.
* 9. MA, as such, ought never be organized; but we may create forums / boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.
* 10. MA has no opinion on outside issues; hence, the MA name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
* 11. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio and films.
* 12. Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of our motorized bicycling addiction, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities.
Keep coming back!
Peace Crazy Horse.