A guy training for The El Tour...

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Left my Grubee 66cc in the dust and outran me for 12 miles. I never did catch him but I'm still breaking it in.
I get blown away by those guys all the time. Many do not believe me just how fast and how long of a distant they can go faster then a Motor Assisted Bicycle.

Glad you are having fun on your ride, Tucson is a great place to ride Motor Assisted Bicycles.

.wee.

Skarrd

Oct 13, 2010
Chandler, AZ
lol, had that happen to me a couple of days ago. but i was going easy on the bike since i didn't have a speedometer yet.

Hammond Egger

Oct 23, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Tucson is a great place to ride Motor Assisted Bicycles.

.wee.
Yeah, you can get to just about anywhere you need to go on a bike path here. It would be nice if more businesses had bike racks to lock one up though. I see quite a few MB's whizzing around but funny thing.....I've yet to see a motorized beach cruiser, most I see are mountain bikes.

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
A couple of months ago I was riding my recumbent bike on the Natchez Trace ( no engine on this one) and I could see a df bike gaining on me. I had about 1 mile left on the trace so decided to see if I could keep him from catching me. It was a very slight down grade and i shifted into my 52-11 gear and did the best I could. He finally caught me when I stopped for traffic at the end of the trace. It was a guy on a motor bike that I knew. He said that he thought I had a motor since he couldn't catch me. But I couldn't do that for even 5 miles though. TOO OLD AND NOT ENOUGH WIND.