Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 04-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Pink ? Don't do it man!!!!!!!
The matching sweat shirts In my house tend to gravitate more towards AC/DC , the Who , and Lynerd Skinerd.... Or flannel....
My wife and I grew up in the same town ( small ), her brother was a friend of mine.
I used to pick on her when we were young...
I'm not sure why she married me.
Just luck I guess.
oh no youll never see me in a pink anything...... unless they put me in it when I die and were to come to the funeral, somethings Ill sway on a little but wearing pink aint one of them.

8 would were a pink ribbon on my hand at a support rally for breast cancer or something like that, but I aint ever wearing pink clothes.

Im a huge fan of Pink Floyd though........ I could ride for miles with earbuds and have Comfortably Numb, Hey You, Welcome to the Machine, etc... popping in my ears, then maybe to get my blood pumping a bit faster, put on some Zeppelin, AC/DC, and several others including some ELO for the fun of it....lol
Old 04-08-2015, 09:59 PM

I knew there was something I like'd about you....Floyd good times.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I knew there was something I like'd about you....Floyd good times.
oh yeah......lol

Not any that I know of any more unique than Floyd.

There bluegrass, country, contemporary, soft rock, hard rock, disco, blues, jazz, etc.... and then there is Pink Floyd which is a big pot of much of the others all uniquely melted together, spun and twisted in all the right directions.

Im also a fan of several other bands, bit I have a few that I never burn out on and can always strike up a happy spot in me, being a drummer myself I listen to music for the arrangements, melody and rhythms, words are only important to me on some songs, im more about the music and the emotion pushed forward by it, I listen to what I relate to in some way or in mood at the time.

Floyd is very relaxing to me, kick back and chill out..... oh yeah....lol
Old 04-08-2015, 11:27 PM

Well I guess I better post someething more on tiopic here now.....lol

I had to sleep most of the day because I had to work tonight, so no bike work for me today, but yesterday I took the green grasshopper bike for a short cruise and enjoyed every bit of it even though it was only about 3 miles.

so many projects going on right now... work on bikes, work at job, work on shop, mow grass, feed chickens, gather eggs, feed cats, and the big one..... keep wifey happy....!
Old 04-09-2015, 01:05 AM
Motorized Bicycle Member

Thumbs up Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Rode the daily 29er to work. Then came home and slaved away a Lil more on the big build.
Old 04-09-2015, 01:57 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Today I pulled the stock Ruixing carburetor from my 4 stroke, installed one of Brad's fine manifolds and a NT carb. In spite of the late hour I managed to fire the old girl up & take her around the block, and even though I still have adjusting & cleaning up to I'm already happier with this set-up. I think this is a better carb, and that angled manifold enables me to work on the carb without yanking the engine.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:02 PM

today I went and picked up one of my bikes at my friends shop it was there to sell. I had it here for 2 hours and now it sold whoo hoo
Old 04-09-2015, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRBS View Post
today I went and picked up one of my bikes at my friends shop it was there to sell. I had it here for 2 hours and now it sold whoo hoo
hey thats great.... congrats on the sell
Old 04-09-2015, 08:11 PM

its the 12th ive sold in the last two years. I had a big problem getting motors from the guy I was buying from I was dealing direct with a supplier from china id buy three and then have to wait a few months to get a few more this year it seems all the guys I tried to buy from last year are trying to get me to buy from them now LOL got to love it when they are bidding low prices to get me to buy from them
Old 04-09-2015, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRBS View Post
its the 12th ive sold in the last two years. I had a big problem getting motors from the guy I was buying from I was dealing direct with a supplier from china id buy three and then have to wait a few months to get a few more this year it seems all the guys I tried to buy from last year are trying to get me to buy from them now LOL got to love it when they are bidding low prices to get me to buy from them
Thats good news, maybe you can score some good quality kits for a nice price.

Tags
clutch, motorized bicycle, oil, tensioner