Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Sponsors

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Bicycle General Discussion

Motorized Bicycle General Discussion All topics regarding bicycles with engines.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Staff

Default Re: what did you do to your motor bike today?

Cool Toxic. I have been playing with concepts and thoughts on full suspension and am looking forward to what ya come up with. I am working on a sort of "mad-max" thing now with a roll cage, scooter engine/drive train (rear) and a forward EWheel sort of deal. Bummer part is no pedals. So it wont be a true MB. I kinda like the challenge of keeping em a bike. But this is to be an actual commuter vehicle to be used yr round. (in CT, lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
Old 04-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie

Today, I finished building my poor man's Harley. Took her on her maiden voyage at 11:30p and boy does she purr. Now, gotta learn how to fine tune the engine so I can get the most of her.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedOpt View Post
Today, I finished building my poor man's Harley. Took her on her maiden voyage at 11:30p and boy does she purr. Now, gotta learn how to fine tune the engine so I can get the most of her.
That Maiden voyage is a great feeling. Post some pics Ped.

My first build lasted the length of my front yard. Tensioner went into the spokes, lol. But man! What a great high for those 47 and a half seconds.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
That Maiden voyage is a great feeling. Post some pics Ped.

My first build lasted the length of my front yard. Tensioner went into the spokes, lol. But man! What a great high for those 47 and a half seconds.
i remember my first build, i had spend 30 bucks on a used wheel. build it nice. got that bike together. took off down the street. smack smack crunch crunch grind and engine stopped. tire skidding. look down. oh no. r.i.p. that bike chain and rear wheel lol
Old 04-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Staff

LOL MoBike. Heart breakin' ain it?

That would make a great thread! "My first build" Aside from the great stories, would be of great help to new builders.

and I just wanted to say "great" one more time. Snork. Or as South American Tony the Tiger says; Das Bueno! (long story about me and this other guy in a super market in Guatemala, drunk off our butts. He was demanding "real American coffee" I was all but rolling on the floor looking at a box of Kellogg's frosted flakes with the Spanish version of Tony. Oddly enough, we were asked to leave and I was from then on known as "El Tigre" on the boat.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
LOL MoBike. Heart breakin' ain it?

That would make a great thread! "My first build" Aside from the great stories, would be of great help to new builders.

and I just wanted to say "great" one more time. Snork. Or as South American Tony the Tiger says; Das Bueno! (long story about me and this other guy in a super market in Guatemala, drunk off our butts. He was demanding "real American coffee" I was all but rolling on the floor looking at a box of Kellogg's frosted flakes with the Spanish version of Tony. Oddly enough, we were asked to leave and I was from then on known as "El Tigre" on the boat.
One thing I love about Spanish conversion of cartoons is there voices. Tony real sounds like bad @$$ in spanish, and the best is Pinky y El Cerebro. Brain actual sounds like a mouse that cold take over the world in spanish.

Pinky: "Que Vamos Hacer Hoy"

Cerebro: "La Mismo que siembre....Vamos a conquistar el mundo!!!!"
Old 04-07-2011, 05:44 PM

Spongebob in Spanish sounds wrong. I'm disliked his voice in Spanish Class, Mind you it was still infinitely better than Mrs. Fitz, She is an evil person that is not very nice and mixes portugese into the spanish on accident, you thought learning one new language was tough, try 2 at the same time.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

i went across a stream today and fell in it on mine..:/

bike still ran after i pulled it out tho...

Old 04-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Staff

Dang Leezy! That ain't fun.

This is funny. I was ridding home and just had to do a one more time around the block. The motorized bicycle I am on has no lights so I am ridding to the side and slow. A scooter roars past me and beeps. I go WOT (HF 79cc/whisper drive tranny) So pretty much, a dawg. snork. But I chase em down. They turn 2 streets off my own house. They pull in to a driveway. I pull up. I think looking at the several men and few woman, this will make a great story. Ernest Borgnine voice in my head says: How many of those stories do not end with you in the ER or a holding cell?" I bravely, ride away.

Wut? I just turned 47 and am not healing up as well as I used to. But I am as good once, as I ever once was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MB sunset.jpg (37.3 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by Dan; 04-07-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:55 PM

I didn't get to anything today on my bike cause the stupid magneto went to S*** and i cant find one in town any where they are sold out at ace hardware and the bike store here in tucson. I really need one too my bike is my only leagal form of transportation I have a car but no registration,ins, or licsnse right now so very afraid to drive.Any one that has one that can give it away or sell it in tucson let me kno.

Tags
clutch, motorized bicycle, oil, tensioner