Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle > Motorized Cruiser Bicycles

Motorized Cruiser Bicycles The beach cruiser has always been great bicycles to motorize. They just look good with a motor. Use this section to share and discuss about motorizing this classic.

Old 10-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: My OP Roller

Red Dog, didn't mean to ignore you, I hadn't checked this thread in a while is all. I got that seat at Target last year some time, I don't know if they still carry them. I call it the wide-a$$ seat and it is comfortable, but IMO it doesn't look "vintage" enough. It will be replaced this winter along with a few other modifications and corrections.

Speaking of which, I've decided that my engine has some serious crankshaft balance issues. The high RPM vibrations are INSANE. I didn't notice earlier because during break-in I was keeping it in low R's only. The easiest fix I can think of is to buy a whole new bottom end. sells them for $50 with free shipping. But I think we all know how gasbike is. I might order a 66cc bottom end and receive a 1967 Buick Skylark instead.