This morning I decided to start installing the electrical. First thing I did was install the throttle grip. The instructions said to drill a 1/4" hole in the bars, but that would have been way too big. A 1/8" hole was just right. I dicided to put the CDI in top of the crank, under the motor. I started running and soldering wires till the mailman showed with my hub adapter, then I spent the rest of the day installing it.
I did have to bend my coaster brake arm a little to clear the sprocket bolts, and then I had to grind a little metal off the arm to clear the frame.
My thanks to biardco for explaining how to remove the arm. I didn't know how to do it, but after reading his post it truely was easy as pie.