Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum  

Go Back   Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum > Motorized Bicycle Welcome Forum > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Meet & greet your fellow motorized bicyclists, make introductions and even find others in your area.

Old 09-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Talking Hello from Portland Oregon!!!

Hello Im from Ill originaly, but have lived here , & in California, but i call portland my home!The rain
is worth the beutifull green tree's & mountains, good water,air,etc.I have been a motorbike rider
for going on 5 years!! cant believe its been that long since ive had it!! i dont do a sever amount,of
riding but quite a bit i have an old Giant Bicycle, One has been great for a motor!! had to change
the front forks to shocks because no way going to go fast, without them!! i think they should be
standered equipment recomended for these engine! potholes at 20+mph is a killer I cant believe the
amount of sellers out there now I knew these things would be a hit!! I told my mom that I wish I
had some money to make a buisness out of the bike's!! I was looking at these engines when there
were only a couple of places to buy them the first one that i saw was a friction drivekit from
Dimension Edge!! from the time i saw i could'nt keep my eyes off, I looked up everthinhg i could on
the internet!! for several years! the kits back then were tooo expensive for me! i did'nt even have a
computer back then! as soon as i got one thats all i could think of is geting one!! My kit came from
KINGSMOTORBIKES!! I Waited untill they were 120$ plus shiping cant beat that!! it was like 160$
to the door. I was so exited took awhile to get everything dailed in so i was trusting of the setup!!
the first back rim i had was single wall it didnt take long to bend so bad i had to replace! thats another thing that should be standered is heavy duty back rims or what i have double walled!!! My rim stays right on the money now!! need new front now wobbles at speed plus i have
slime in both tires a MUST!!! if you do nothing else do the things ive talked about!! you'll be happy
you did!!better brakes too im going to get a disk brake front wheel! when ican I got my forks from
RST they work with threaded tube 1-1/8 they where bottoming out to easy even turned all way up
so I put three pennies in each tube now there stiff as heck just perfect!!!! Well i suer do love all
these motors & all osociated with them!! RIDE HARD RIDE FAST STAY SAFE!!! be Cool use
lights at night!! check this thing i want one too Wonderfull Creations Ebay!!

SINCERLY A.J. !!! RamRider77
Old 09-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator
Smile Re: Hello from Portland Oregon!!!

Welcome Ramrider77, glad you joined us.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:20 PM
The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Default Re: Hello from Portland Oregon!!!

Welcome to the forum. Great place to share information.
Someday when I grow up I will probably lose interest in toys with wheels, but until then...
Old 09-24-2010, 11:08 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Hello from Portland Oregon!!!

Welcome,The more the marrier!Kip.