dirtyoldcruiser

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Hi, To everyone. I want to tell my story how i came to motorbicycle forum. Well one day this kid was delivering the food ads,,, you know Kroger's , Meijer's, IGA... Well this kid was buzzing the neighborhood on a schwinn cruiser with a motor on it. So I asked him if he bought it that way. He replied " BiketoMopedKit.com" So i rushed in the house & checked it out, I fell in love with bicycles agian. Well I ordered a SD Stinger 80cc engine & a Micargi GT Cougar bike. This will be fun, it has a springer front end & full fenders All Chrome!! Well enough said I will eventually send pics,,, if i ever get this post to work, Later for now dirtyoldcruiser

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hi, To everyone. I want to tell my story how i came to motorbicycle forum. Well one day this kid was delivering the food ads,,, you know Kroger's , Meijer's, IGA... Well this kid was buzzing the neighborhood on a schwinn cruiser with a motor on it. So I asked him if he bought it that way. He replied " BiketoMopedKit.com" So i rushed in the house & checked it out, I fell in love with bicycles agian. Well I ordered a SD Stinger 80cc engine & a Micargi GT Cougar bike. This will be fun, it has a springer front end & full fenders All Chrome!! Well enough said I will eventually send pics,,, if i ever get this post to work, Later for now dirtyoldcruiser
Awesome dirtyoldcruiser, please keep us posted on your build. You will have no problems posting now you are a active member. You can post links now with no problems. Thank You for understanding and being patient.

If you need help posting photo please feel free to ask

.flg.